I had been thinking about those guys. I know it's kind of rubbish but then I don't understand why do they got the guts to say words that gave hope to others and in the end they the one who broke it. I guess they had not been hurt and doesn't know what is the meaning of hurt. On the other side of me is wanting a revenge but then who am I to do that? It's wrong lah ya I know. I should not be childish. Anyway, I learn and realised that those words are to be say from your heart but not from your mouth.
When I was with him, I seldom mention those words coz I know deep down in me I really love him. No point telling or saying it everyday when you don't mean it.
I am on my feet standing strong to go through the thick and thin on my own. I have to achieve what I have been wanting for. And ya I will survive. No doubt he still remain in my heart, his name, his smile and his smell. Nevertheless I pray for your happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment