It's Mother's Day tomorrow and ya I don't want to think about it or celebrate it. To me mother's day means nothing anymore. It's not that I don't have a mother. I still have a mother. But I don't know whether to treat her as my mother or a stranger.
It is never same afer grandma left us, everything change. I become very quiet, I only talk when it is necessary. Last year was the last year we celebrated Mother's day with grandma. I didn't know she's going to leave us.
Grandma, if you could hear me. I wanna wish you Happy Mother's Day and I miss you so much. You had been a wonderful grandma and the best grandma in the world that I could ever get. No one could replace you not even mum.
I know everytime I update this blog it's all about grandma. I can't accept the fact that she is no longer with us. She's been taking care of me since the first day I see this world. And now the pain I am suffering, I suffer alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment