Jumpa dengan seorang pemuda pada 16 July 2014. And I thought he would be the same like other guys. You know lah nowadays guys, they would rather go for looks and only one thing in their mind that is intimate affairs. But I was wrong.
After the meet up we still keep in touch. And he was attracted to me and so called miss me lah. 4 days later on the 20 July 2014 we meet up again. This time round he made confessions. Having trust issues with men, I decided to just go with flow.
Slowly he showed me that he is sincere and I slowly open up my heart to him. I mightnot love him 100% but it seems that I can't live without him. Thank Ibrahim for accepting me for who I am. I am looking forward to be your halal wife and walk with you through out. So ya dat's my love story.
After the meet up we still keep in touch. And he was attracted to me and so called miss me lah. 4 days later on the 20 July 2014 we meet up again. This time round he made confessions. Having trust issues with men, I decided to just go with flow.
Slowly he showed me that he is sincere and I slowly open up my heart to him. I mightnot love him 100% but it seems that I can't live without him. Thank Ibrahim for accepting me for who I am. I am looking forward to be your halal wife and walk with you through out. So ya dat's my love story.
No comments:
Post a Comment