Reached work and a colleague of mine asked, hey tomorrow are you on leave and I replied nope my leave got rejected. And he goes oh ok den tomorrow I take half day leave morning. Well I don't know if i am being mean or what lah. My leave got rejected becoz I have to accomdate to others.
They go course lah so on and so on..... Dis is wat I mean by freedom. Where I am on my own I don't need to think who needs to cover me or so on. Anyway it's ok lah. I just need to let it out somewhere.
They go course lah so on and so on..... Dis is wat I mean by freedom. Where I am on my own I don't need to think who needs to cover me or so on. Anyway it's ok lah. I just need to let it out somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment