Am 13 weeks pregnant. Waiting for the little one to fill up our life. Alhamdulillah, I am so blessed. Thank you Allah.
Anyway things isn't dat smooth enough for me and husband especially work. Guess both of us got the same problem. As for now we are just being patience to go through all these together.
I have plan not to stay long in this company. To be honest, I am exhausted. I don't want to elobrate more on the work.
My EDD is on 29 Nov 2016. Hopefully it will be a smooth journey for me and husband.
Anyway things isn't dat smooth enough for me and husband especially work. Guess both of us got the same problem. As for now we are just being patience to go through all these together.
I have plan not to stay long in this company. To be honest, I am exhausted. I don't want to elobrate more on the work.
My EDD is on 29 Nov 2016. Hopefully it will be a smooth journey for me and husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment