Nowadays going to work is like going to hell. Seriously, it is not I am being not bersyukur for having a job. But the people here they are just being BRAINLESS. I am getting tired as days goes by.
I got no more passion to carry on working here anymore. I don't love what I am doing now. I don't love my job anymore. I can't be bother with the collegues here anymore. I am so counting down to my due date. I can't wait for my maternity leave. I can't wait to resign from here. I just can't WAIT! You know how tiring is it??
I got no more passion to carry on working here anymore. I don't love what I am doing now. I don't love my job anymore. I can't be bother with the collegues here anymore. I am so counting down to my due date. I can't wait for my maternity leave. I can't wait to resign from here. I just can't WAIT! You know how tiring is it??
No comments:
Post a Comment